Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poll: Do you think the 4 cases of Keystone I have in my car will freeze, or should they be fine until 5:00?

I guess if they do we're having beer slushies tonight.Poll: Do you think the 4 cases of Keystone I have in my car will freeze, or should they be fine until 5:00?
They will be fine, at least they won't be ';Bitter';


Is the Maverick having a sale on Keystone?


4 cases of beer in the morning is kind of an odd purchase.Poll: Do you think the 4 cases of Keystone I have in my car will freeze, or should they be fine until 5:00?
that's kind of silly, because it depends on where you're parked, as in what state you live in. if it snows where you live, you'd better take them inside or they will explode. i left cans of diet dr. pepper in my trunk, and wht a mess.
ahh...the dirty thirty of 'Stones....my mouth is a watering as I type.
u'll be fine... if u need any help drink'n it i might be able to make it but u have to give me notice ;)... i might live far away... i'm in pa... keep it real... and have fun at the party... later
Well its Keystone which is 98% water (at least it taste that way). To answer your question I would say they will freeze.
yummy keystone. depends on the temp outside. if it is under 20 degrees, it probably will freeze
alcohol freezes at -114 degrees C. good luck freezing that.
Keystone? That is sick. I will lend you some cash to buy some good beer.
lol, just pull them in and keep them under your desk, tuck them in with a nice blankey and keep them safe.








:)
how cold is it outside? I think you should be fine.
if it gets below about 28 cheap beer freezes
who cares?
just leave it unlocked...ill keep an eye on it for you... empty cans dont freeze.
just put it in the fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment