Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you don't believe in psychics how come so many murder cases have been solved?

so do u belive in it or not ? and whyIf you don't believe in psychics how come so many murder cases have been solved?
I give up, how many? Where are these cases documented? Put up the links. Tell us how well they compared to the detectives and CSI that do the real work. No need to ';believe'; if you have the proof.





There is a million dollars waiting for the first person that can prove such ability. Offered for over ten years, all one has to do is simply do what they claim. This should be easy money, if there are really psychics. Make a million and prove to the world that psychics are not fakes at the same time.





You know what they call a psychic that helps solve crimes? A suspect.If you don't believe in psychics how come so many murder cases have been solved?
Not necessarily, very well could be the result of the criminals stupidity, leaving too much in the line of incriminating evidence laying around,


The result of research in the criminal behavior, and criminal science,


The result of maybe an eye witness, or just dumb luck on the part of the people investigating the crime.


Many reasons could be involved other than'; psychics'; as you call it.
at first I didn't. But now I do!


One psychic told me that my sister is going to move to Japan and became a singer when she gets older. She also told me i'm going to start my own buisness and have fame and luxury.





At first i thought she was lying until she told me this month is going to be very hard for you and your family and that one of them is going to kill themselves andthe other will go to jail. Well she told me that last Sept. and guess what? i just found out my mom had my sis take a check and use it and got 5,000 dollars from it. the psychic also said the person is my mom





so lets hope for the best. and yes i do believe because what she told me has come true
yes i do. just because i don't have psychic abilities doesn't mean that other people don't. and them helping to solve murder cases and find missing people is a perfect example to show that some psychics are real.
oh yes i firmly believe there are psychics but there are also frauds too...
yea its called intuition..





(science cant explain feelings)
I do not have any choice than believing in psychic ; I am one myself

No comments:

Post a Comment