Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you were to become a Private Detective, what types of cases would you specialize in?

...and why?...If you were to become a Private Detective, what types of cases would you specialize in?
Missing people, it's incredible just how many people go missing and are never found. Perhaps some just want to walk away or else we have way more serial killers running away than any of us are aware of. If you were to become a Private Detective, what types of cases would you specialize in?
A missing persons investigator, to hopefully reunite people with their missing family member or longlost friend. I know sometimes it would be to bring closure to a loss, but.... all in all it would still be to reunite loved ones.
The cheating spouses... because I dont care about money laundering or any of the things enough. I think it would be interesting to see people sneaking around.
Cheating spouses so I can build a private collection of hot videos!
Solving the whereabouts of the missing contacts.Why? Because no one likes to miss out on folks that they enjoy.
murders or suicides b/c it would be interesting to find out why it was done how it was done and who really it.
cheating spouses...





...I think I'd enjoy seeing some sexy time being made by two strangers
All types of cases would be fun.
child sexual predators. i want them all behind bars.
Catching insurance fraud people....they are just losers making all the rest of insurance rates go up
Who done it!
investigating stalkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!I


I have one and I will like to see him in Jail!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment