Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think of the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego settling sexual abuse cases for $1.4 million each

why don't you just let your priests have sex ';with woman'; and they might stop having sex with little boys








Hey i like how i got under your skin with what i said...........Thanks for the e-mail....lol





priests that do sick things like that ARE GOING TO HELL!!!! no matter how many hail Marys they say or even if they pay $1.4 million........';$1.4 million is nothing to them';What do you think of the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego settling sexual abuse cases for $1.4 million each
I'm glad it's been settled. I am sorry that the money grubbing lawyers got more than the victims.What do you think of the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego settling sexual abuse cases for $1.4 million each
So basically the Roman Catholic Diocese is saying: ';If your a raging child molester priest, Don't worry about a thing! We'll toss some money on it, and you can go off anonymously to another church we'll hook you up with!'; Right?





And to answer that question about ';Wahh, what about the schools and the homeless shelters they have to dismantle to pay the millions?!';...maybe you shouldn't have been molesting kids in the first place sooo tough break
If the diocese tried to protect molesters, then they should be held liable.
It should have been for more.
I think it's an unfortunate case of the Church paying for someone else's sins.
I remain livid regarding this entire issue and the faith I was brought up in.





WHERE ARE THE APOLOGIES AND ADMISSION OF WRONG DOING? Forgiveness will never happen between me and this issue.
I guess it's better for them than going to court, losing, and having to pay tens of millions each.
How about the poor members who scrape up a couple of bucks to put into the collection basket , money they so badly needed , only to see it go for the sins of the father ?


How much family food , taxes , necessaties, could have been bought with that money ?


Do you wonder why so many people are disgusted with church ?
It's good that SOME kind of recompensation is being made but really, no amount of money could EVER repair the damage to a child who has been sexually abused, especially by a religious figure who claims to be God's representative.
I'm glad to see the victims got some validation. I just hope that this will not make people forget some of the GOOD things the Roman Catholic church does. (Food Kitchens, etc)
*sigh*........ how much is human dignity worth ???? I don't understand monetery value put on human suffering at all........ sorry, I guess I am strang or wierd...... but, this is America...and things like that happen all the time........ *Sigh*........... go in peace.......... God bless
the Money should have come out of the pocket of the vatican,.


Not our of the coffers of the working men and women who gave to that diocese. Rape there children Cover it up take there money, When the law comes down take there money and pay the victims.


Oh and suggest that the victims and there families are not good catholics. ITs sick. sick sick. There is nothing healthy or Spiritual about celebacy unless the men are on mountain tops and far away from people.
$1.4M will never return the virginity and innocense to those poor, unfortunate victims. Thats what I think.





I keep seeing people saying that the Church shouldnt be paying for other's sins... Correct me if Im wrong here, but the Church KNEW these men were pedophiles and simply moved them to another area to keep under the radar. The Church is just as guilty as the pedophile.
What do you think of all scammers who lied and got 9/11 insurance money or Katrina relief money? But of course, no one would ever lie about the Catholic Church, right?





What do you think of the schools and homeless shelters and other services people depend on being shut down because of this?
Veeery expensive prostitutes. Say, I know a guy who would be very happy with $1.4 million. Can you tell me the instructions to get the money ?
The next time I put my money in the offering basket, I'll be thinking that instead of it going to some poor, under nourished child in Guatamala, it will be helping to fill the gas tank of some lawyers BMW. Disgusting...absolutely disgusting.
I didn't know money could buy back what was taken from those abused. Justice and greed are not even close to the same thing.
I feel bad for them because it's probably going to end up costing them about a week of revenue.
helloi dont think anythingsss
Too much.


The whole thing should have gone to court and the pederast/pedophile predators,direct enablers and any knowingly false accusers should be jailed.





The Catholic People of San Diego should not have to pay for the crimes of others.
It's like a pimp giving a refund.


No, maybe it's like a rapist trying to buy off a rape victim.


How come we aren't hearing about the new inquisition with a lot of torture and death? I suppose that's reserved for us that have questions about the church.
I am thinking, where do I go to get sexually molested by one of their priests?
Makes me wish I had been an alter boy, but I wouldn't have qualified.





♥Agape♥


♥Blessed Be♥


♥=∞
Better put a few extra bucks in the offering plate this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment