Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do belly button (navel) rings reject? I would like answers like this 1/10 cases or percentages thank

I can't give any exact percentages or ratios because other factors such as the type of jewellery used affect it, the aftercare and how it is pierced, and how hygienically.





It is very rare, especially if a good quality jewellery such as gold is used. It is best to find the best piercer you can - check the surroundings are clean and staff are friendly and polite. You can speak to the piercer about any concerns you may have. If you are still worried you could talk to your GPHow often do belly button (navel) rings reject? I would like answers like this 1/10 cases or percentages thank
WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?? I DONT HAVE ONE...How often do belly button (navel) rings reject? I would like answers like this 1/10 cases or percentages thank
ive had my belly button peirced with silver for 7 years. no problems except when i got pregnant it streched the hole now it is a little stretched looking.


i have known 2 ppl that rejected theirs. but alot of ppl with it done with no problems


hope this helps
I have had one for 4 years now %26amp; have never had a problem w/ it. I just wash it w/ lots of soap everyday %26amp;


turn it while washing, that's what they told me to do %26amp;


it's worked for me %26amp; 2 other people that I know.
I've had mine done for 2 1/2 years...if it starts to hurt or look like it's getting infected, clean it with a cotton ball soaked in a salt water solution for a couple of days and it should heal just fine (my piercer gave me this tip).





Always wash your hands before you touch the piercing to reduce the risk of infection.
that is a very good and interesting question

No comments:

Post a Comment