Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true in most cases, that most americans will not visit even half the states of US in their life time?

I haven't even gone out of CA and i'm already 26. But i know many other people travel.Is it true in most cases, that most americans will not visit even half the states of US in their life time?
yes it is true a large number of Americans never travel or ever have a PassportIs it true in most cases, that most americans will not visit even half the states of US in their life time?
Hmmm... I've met a LOT of people that haven't been more than 100 miles from their home! I've been to all 50 states and many other countries... and there are people just like us all over the world!!! hahahaahahahaaa!
I'm 24, from Washington State and I've been all over the U.S. But that is probably because I have family everywhere. If that is true, that's really sad because it is so fascinating to learn about the different cultures that exist even within the borders of our country.
Heck, most people won't even get out of their own states.. maybe they'll get into the ones right next to them, but, not many..


I've been all over the US and the world.. but then, I was a military brat, as well as military myself.
Its true many will not leave the county they are born in. Many don't even know how many states, location, Why because they don't teach it any more. The teachers are pushing their political ideas via social geography

No comments:

Post a Comment