Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true that in some cases Yahoo Employees can confiscate your computer for too many Violations of TOS??

A friend of mine claims that there is a way yahoo can take your computer away without a warrant. Just for violating certain terms of their TOS.





I really dont want them to take away my laptop. I really like it and spent alot of money to buy it.





But everyday I am Petrified and in fear that if I ask the wrong question , that yahoo will come to my house while im doing a clown gig and take my laptop.





Should I buy a spare laptop just in case?





I was also told not to even bother calling the police because they are under Yahoo's payroll.





Do you think Yahoo will one day become in control of the USA and become our government?Is it true that in some cases Yahoo Employees can confiscate your computer for too many Violations of TOS??
i would love for a employee of yahoo to show up at my door demanding my pc , oh how i would love that . trust me it would make the 6 o'clock newsIs it true that in some cases Yahoo Employees can confiscate your computer for too many Violations of TOS??
YaaaaaHoooo I'm a drinkin tonight!!!!


UMMMmmm NO to all questions.
Yes they can.





You should run away to Canada right now.





I'll cover for you.
I don't believe that any of that is true.
No. But you could have your account deleted.
Don't be silly!
Yes, in fact I have heard they can get your house too. They'll turn it into yet another site to monitor TOS violations.
Watch for Benjamin Netanyahu and his ilk to continue to control the press and the news. ::burp::
No. Use a shotgun for basic home defense.
No they cannot, They can only stop your service. If you really believe any of this and are above the age of 12 you should try to get away from the computer and TV and learn something outside or at least visit some educational sites.
B S
They can only ban you from their services. As far as the rest of your question, you've been watching too many X Files reruns.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment