Saturday, August 21, 2010

In what cases is cheating justified?

What are some things that would soften up the blow ?In what cases is cheating justified?
If you are doing the cheating, just break-up or divorce first. If the reason is bad enough to cheat, then it's bad enough to end the relationship.





If you are the person who has been cheated on, looking for a justification so you can forgive your partner may be easy now, but it's hard in the long run.





My ex-fiance 8 years ago cheated on me. I told him I would forgive him, and we tried again for 2 years. Those years were horrible and I never trusted him again. I should have dumped him after his affair.





OH, and his ';justification'; for cheating on me was that I ';wasn't physical enough'; after having knee surgery and being on crutches for 2 weeks.In what cases is cheating justified?
Nothing softens the blow... because cheating is cheating, no ifs ands or buts about it. There is never a justifiable cause to cheat, because there is always another option than to cheat. And those alternative options include counseling, divorce, separation, talking about needs, etc.





Cheating is a symptom of other issues in the relationship, thus the person goes outside of the relationship to get what they need. And if you feel you need to go outside of the relationship to get what you need, then why stay in the relationship? Just end it. And find what you need without hurting others in the process.
I can't, and won't, think of any cases where cheating is justified.





Cheating is one of my biggest pet-peeves, it's against my nature, and it's definitely not the way I was brought up. If I did something that my mom and dad taught me not to do, I would be insulting their efforts and love for me. Also, I am very proud that I have a 100% clean record.


Call me crazy, but I'm very proud of being a good boy my whole life.
i do not think that cheating is ever justified. It defies the idea of Commitment. seeking justification of any kind for cheating does not soften the blow for any one. one thing people can not face is the Truth . If you are cheating, or if you are the one cheated on, the truth is still there!
Cheating is not justifiable. It's selfish. If you are unhappy in a relationship, you should either end it or figure out what is wrong and fix it. If your partner does not care about you and has also been unfaithful, then he/she may not be upset by it.
cheating is cheating no matter how you put it. theres never an excuse. im a military wife and know what its like to be away from my husband for periods of time. ive seen other military wives cheat on their husbands while theyre away at war. they would use the excuse of the ';distance';. i think its crap. its not fair to the other person. if they cant stay faithful, then theyre not worthy.
you try to justify it because you want to lie to yourself.....be straight to your partner and tell them that you dont want to commit and you rather live it up on your own than have them wasting your time with you.... if you ever cared about them give them some respect
There is no justification for cheating. If you want to be with someone other than your significant other, then you need to get divorced. Or if you want to stay with your significant other, then keep it in your pants.
Only desperate, insecure, dependent, spineless, low self esteem women would even consider that cheating could actually be justified. Why don't you just pick a reason and go with it.
Cheating is NEVER justified and there is nothing that can soften the blow. It is the only reason the bible allows for divorce. That should tell you something.
Never, unless you got raped or something. You can try to justify it all you want, but your partner isn't going to hear any of it. If I were you I'd just keep it to myself. Some things are better left unsaid.
as I can tell, it is never justified...





if you are so unhappy with your partner that you feel the need to have sex with someone else, then maybe you shouldnt be with your partner in the first place...
Really, what a question, there are no cases for justification when cheating on someone you profess to love, nothing on this earth would soften the blow.
cheating is never justified, if you are not happy in your relationship then be a man and walk away while your sorry partner still has a shred of self confidence.
Nothing justifies cheating. If you are unhappy in a relationship and you can't work through it, then leave.
Not!


Tell her what Clinton said.


That really softened the blow now didn't it??


Or tell her take her teeth out.


That'll soften the blow.
Don't ever cheat. Period no where no how no nothing. Not for school, not on your gf. Risk isn't worth taking and you feel better if you don't
What? Cheating is always uncalled for. There is no way to ';soften up the blow';.
everytime you score big deff.cheat on her no matter what thosepeople say!!!i cheat on everyone!!and everyone loves me and tries to get with me sweeetie;)
There is no justification for cheating
It's NEVER justified. And personally I would never forgive it.
N.E.V.E.R.
Cheating is never justified. You made some sort of a commitment, you should have kept it.
When your a poor raised selfish idiot!
N E V E R
CHEATING IS WRONG AND SHOUDLNT BE DONE
there are none





nothing would soften the blow
never
if you are swinging, and your other is there.
CHEATING IS NEVER JUSTIFIED. MANY PEOPLE CHEAT TO TRY TO GAIN A PERFECT BODY LIKE MINE, BUT THEY ALL FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment