Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it normal to want and in some cases fantasize about being with another girl?

I dunno but I have always been with men but have always wondered what it would be like to make love to a woman, is this normal. I just feel really nervous about approaching a lady and have no experience with it. Should I just find a lady online and maybe chat about at first to increase my comfort with it? I had better stop thinking about it now like right now!Is it normal to want and in some cases fantasize about being with another girl?
Yea its normal, and yea I'm free ;)Is it normal to want and in some cases fantasize about being with another girl?
I hope so
I know this isn't popular but here it goes....wondering about being with someone your own sex is normal. Acting on it is abnormal.
yeah only if you are a lesbo,,
go girl go do it
Actually, it's quite normal and common. Many women wonder or fantasize, even if they never verbalize that to anyone else (more men do the same re: other men also, than one would guess).





You may or may not ever decide to pursue that experience, but there's nothing odd at all that it crosses your mind.
If you are not in a committed relationship you should certainly explore being with another woman because of your curiosity. You might want to explore it with a friend who is bi-curious like you are.
Almost all women I have dated have been or are curious so yes it is normal, and more accepted in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment