Saturday, August 7, 2010

I just purchased a Canon Powershot SD750, where can I find cute, fun and protective camera cases?

Definitely ebay. Don't search just for camera cases, use searches with the following words: camera makeup cosmetic case bag tote sleeve


and add to those the color(s) you would like, black orange pink red, etc...I just purchased a Canon Powershot SD750, where can I find cute, fun and protective camera cases?
Or - go to B%26amp;H Photo and look for the Canon PSC-55 Deluxe Leather Case ($18.95), which is made for your camera. They also have the Lowepro Rezo 15 Compact Camera Pouch ($15.99) in many colors. The Rezo 15 has a belt-loop or shoulder strap and it also has an extra pocket for a memory card of a small battery. Their shipping is $4.95 for these cases. You can probably find either one in Circuit City or Best Buy, etc.





B%26amp;H Photo available through a link at Yahoo! Shopping, www.bhphoto.com or at 1-800-622-4987. See also http://www.resellerratings.com/store/B_H鈥?/a>I just purchased a Canon Powershot SD750, where can I find cute, fun and protective camera cases?
Ebay.
yahoo search


or adorama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment